7 months ago
Overhauled Driver Web Experience
We have started to roll-out an overhauled web experience for drivers, allowing anyone to easily charge their electric car (still) without downloading a mobile app.
- feature Updated design that simplifies ease of use and allows one click start
- feature Drivers can save their credit cards by providing their cell phone number, and retrieve it if a new device is used.
- improvement Allow visitors from non-U.S./Canada territories to easily pay with credit or debit card. Cards with these currencies are supported.
- feature Each station is accessible via short URL's (Example: qr.evp.ac/109)
- feature Introduction of Location Pages that allow Site Hosts to provide a single link for multiple chargers, hours of operation, and more. These can also be used in QR codes.
- feature Apple Pay and Google Pay require no pre-authorization amount prior to balance settlement.
- feature Web notifications supported, if device allows
The updated driver web experience will rollout to customers in batches and not at one time. Site Hosts dedicated Customer Success Manager may reach out to you to coordinate rollout timing.