a year ago
New iOS / Android Driver Experience
We have started to roll-out an overhauled web experience for drivers, allowing anyone to easily charge their electric car (still) without downloading a mobile app.
- feature iOS App Clip and Android Instant App support
- feature One click start for Apple Pay and Google Pay
- feature Apple Pay and Google Pay require no pre-authorization amount prior to balance settlement.
- feature Save credit card to phone number (max 2 cards)
- improvement Allow visitors from non-U.S./Canada territories to easily pay with credit or debit card. Cards with these currencies are supported.
- feature Downloadable app in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store that features a map, search functionality, and QR code scanner
- feature Push notifications for charging status, idle fees, and more.
- feature Charger number displays inside driver experience
- feature Customer branding displays in app and in email receipts
- feature Open hours support
- feature Introduction of Location Pages that allow Site Hosts to provide a single link for multiple chargers, hours of operation, and more. These can also be used in QR codes.